Forum du site EclairagePublic.eu
Bienvenue sur le forum du site EclairagePublic.eu !

Inscrivez-vous pour
► participer aux discussions
► créer des événements, sondages etc.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Bienvenue sur le forum du site EclairagePublic.eu !

Inscrivez-vous pour
► participer aux discussions
► créer des événements, sondages etc.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

Great news from Zerbetto

3 participants

Great news from Zerbetto Empty Great news from Zerbetto

Message par GabryJ84 Lun 8 Oct - 22:52

I hope this is the right section of the forum.

As by now, I only came here to ask for some lanterns hints to classify some models I've not been able to idenfity.

This time, the thing is really different.

In these months, I tried to contact Zerbetto, which is an Italian company based in Padova, which this site is referring to, but it is lacking in informations, since it is not very well known.

Last week, I have been contacted, regarding my questions, by Ms Ombretta Zerbetto, one of the relatives of the founder and co-worker in the company.

Let me say that she's been really kind and helpful and in one week, she got me what I requested.

First: the bad news. Zerbetto has been wound up and is no longer in business since 10 years. They are trying to restart, but the led world is really aggressively competitive and designers are no more needed since the products have to be completely shielded to prevent light pollution.

Second: the good news (for all of us). She found an old company brochure with all of their product names and kindly scanned it. This way if Phozagora agrees, the product names can be corrected and the previously unknown products can be added, even if there are no pictures yet.

ORSAMAGGIORE: actually, the whole family name is called ORSA and has two different sub-products: ORSAMAGGIORE (bigger) and ORSAMINORE (smaller).
LERICI: this is the correct name for the product and has only one size.
SESTRI: in Phozagora database is erroneusly labelled as parcamaggiore.
DIANO: this product is not present in Phozagora database and is basically made of the sole reflector with no ballast, which needs to be fitted somewhere else like the FV BF400
ANZIO: in Phozagora database is erroneously labelled as filosanthia (maybe because the lantern was found in Santhià (Italy, Vercelli) and it is suspended (in Italian: a filo))
ALBENGA: this product is not present in Phozagora database and is basically an ANZIO with no ballast.
IVREA: this product (of which I fortunately own 2 pieces) is not present in Phozagora database and is a 90W SOX lantern
BIELLA: the same as IVREA but with 55W SOX.
CUNEO: this is a suspended SOX 90W lantern, the body is the same as the IVREA and the ballast is the same as ANZIO
RECCO: this is similar to ANZIO (same ballast form) but instead of an aluminum body, it has a glass bell
CAMOGLI: same as RECCO but without ballast
CERVINO: this is a floodlight usually found in round-abouts and junctions. It has an aluminum mushroom mounting from 3 to 6 lightbulbs.

Pictures: as far as I know, there's only one place where you can find some of the lanterns and I know no places that still mount some of them.

ORSA: -
LERICI: -
SESTRI: -
DIANO: -
ANZIO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0556541,13.2467821,3a,75y,348.24h,117.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJr79YVYxP34KQRisDLxedg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
ALBENGA: -
IVREA: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0249596,13.260045,3a,75y,284.41h,136.07t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sb5w8-CwpapQaheCCYbsr6A!2e0!5s20160801T000000!7i13312!8i6656
BIELLA: -
CUNEO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0555327,13.2468663,3a,75y,233.97h,106.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqtloCqL-1l9UVw_yglDl5A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
RECCO: -
CAMOGLI: -
CERVINO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.2152471,13.1821199,3a,75y,204.86h,103.4t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sE0jXnoLodYHGO8-JxBE1xA!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DE0jXnoLodYHGO8-JxBE1xA%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D96%26h%3D64%26yaw%3D55.368244%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

If you know of Zerbetto lamps somewhere (or find them on google), please let me know.

There are other 3 or 4 types of lantern which are included in the brochure that are made for industrial internal lighting and for stadiums and fields. Let me know if you want me to advertise their names to add them into the database.

I don't see in the brochure the type labelled as diabolo...I believe it should be better to move it into the Unknown types unless who put it there is really sure that it is a Zerbetto product.
GabryJ84
GabryJ84

Points cummulés : 74

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Great news from Zerbetto Empty Re: Great news from Zerbetto

Message par Phozagora Jeu 11 Oct - 18:49

Hi Gabry,

GabryJ84 a écrit:I hope this is the right section of the forum.
In fact, the section related to lighting companies is the following one :
https://eclairagepublic.forum-pro.fr/f29-luminaires-et-ensembles

But that's all right ! Smile

GabryJ84 a écrit:As by now, I only came here to ask for some lanterns hints to classify some models I've not been able to idenfity.

This time, the thing is really different.

In these months, I tried to contact Zerbetto, which is an Italian company based in Padova, which this site is referring to, but it is lacking in informations, since it is not very well known.

Last week, I have been contacted, regarding my questions, by Ms Ombretta Zerbetto, one of the relatives of the founder and co-worker in the company.

Let me say that she's been really kind and helpful and in one week, she got me what I requested.

First: the bad news. Zerbetto has been wound up and is no longer in business since 10 years. They are trying to restart, but the led world is really aggressively competitive and designers are no more needed since the products have to be completely shielded to prevent light pollution.
I am not surprised by these facts explained by Ombretta Zerbetto. I am not working in the lighting domain but my company is specialized in radiofrequency equipment which is deployed in public areas (confined ones like tunnels), and we also notice that all new technologies make the market more and more competitive with very aggressive new competitors. In the lighting domain, LED technology has unfortunately made our traditionnal luminaires I used to picture obsolete, and european companies are forced to fight against more and more competitors which have most of their activities in Asia...

GabryJ84 a écrit:Second: the good news (for all of us). She found an old company brochure with all of their product names and kindly scanned it. This way if Phozagora agrees, the product names can be corrected and the previously unknown products can be added, even if there are no pictures yet.

ORSAMAGGIORE: actually, the whole family name is called ORSA and has two different sub-products: ORSAMAGGIORE (bigger) and ORSAMINORE (smaller).
LERICI: this is the correct name for the product and has only one size.
SESTRI: in Phozagora database is erroneusly labelled as parcamaggiore.
DIANO: this product is not present in Phozagora database and is basically made of the sole reflector with no ballast, which needs to be fitted somewhere else like the FV BF400
ANZIO: in Phozagora database is erroneously labelled as filosanthia (maybe because the lantern was found in Santhià (Italy, Vercelli) and it is suspended (in Italian: a filo))
ALBENGA: this product is not present in Phozagora database and is basically an ANZIO with no ballast.
IVREA: this product (of which I fortunately own 2 pieces) is not present in Phozagora database and is a 90W SOX lantern
BIELLA: the same as IVREA but with 55W SOX.
CUNEO: this is a suspended SOX 90W lantern, the body is the same as the IVREA and the ballast is the same as ANZIO
RECCO: this is similar to ANZIO (same ballast form) but instead of an aluminum body, it has a glass bell
CAMOGLI: same as RECCO but without ballast
CERVINO: this is a floodlight usually found in round-abouts and junctions. It has an aluminum mushroom mounting from 3 to 6 lightbulbs.

Pictures: as far as I know, there's only one place where you can find some of the lanterns and I know no places that still mount some of them.

ORSA: -
LERICI: -
SESTRI: -
DIANO: -
ANZIO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0556541,13.2467821,3a,75y,348.24h,117.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJr79YVYxP34KQRisDLxedg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
ALBENGA: -
IVREA: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0249596,13.260045,3a,75y,284.41h,136.07t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sb5w8-CwpapQaheCCYbsr6A!2e0!5s20160801T000000!7i13312!8i6656
BIELLA: -
CUNEO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.0555327,13.2468663,3a,75y,233.97h,106.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqtloCqL-1l9UVw_yglDl5A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
RECCO: -
CAMOGLI: -
CERVINO: https://www.google.it/maps/@46.2152471,13.1821199,3a,75y,204.86h,103.4t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sE0jXnoLodYHGO8-JxBE1xA!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DE0jXnoLodYHGO8-JxBE1xA%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D96%26h%3D64%26yaw%3D55.368244%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

If you know of Zerbetto lamps somewhere (or find them on google), please let me know.

There are other 3 or 4 types of lantern which are included in the brochure that are made for industrial internal lighting and for stadiums and fields. Let me know if you want me to advertise their names to add them into the database.

I don't see in the brochure the type labelled as diabolo...I believe it should be better to move it into the Unknown types unless who put it there is really sure that it is a Zerbetto product.
Thank you very much for all these very interesting and precious informations. I am going to update my website ASAP. If you have the possibility to send me a scan of the brochure by e-mail (phozagora at gm**l dot com), I am very interested.

Just a precision, names indicated in Italic are not official names but just nickname we use to designate luminaires for which we do not know the official name (yet Very Happy ).

Thanks a lot !!!

All the best
Phozagora
Phozagora

Points cummulés : 1198

http://phozagora.free.fr

Message par Strada Ven 12 Oct - 18:09

Gabry buongiorno,

Non so se sei italiano ma grazie mille per averci fatto condividere tutti questi informazioni sulla ditta Zerbetto.
Magari, se abiti vicino a Udine, ci ptresti spedire delle foto dei modelli che mancano all'elenco di Phozagora.
So che esiste un modello a sospensione che si chiama Libra ma non l'ho mai più trovato in Italia. Prima se ne trovava a Bologna per esempio.
Per quanto riguarda la Diabolo, non è il suo nome ma l'abbiamo messo qui perchè una erà in vendita su e-bay e aveva scritto che era un'antico modello della Zerbetto. Ecco perchè figura qui. Non esitare a spedire la tua documentazione a Phozagora, lo aiuto a mettere a posto il suo sito web.
Grazie mille.
Strada
Strada

Points cummulés : 331

Message par GabryJ84 Jeu 18 Oct - 14:02

Ciao,
Sisi sono Italianissimo. E sono di Udine, anche se vivo a Milano.
Posso cercare di fare foto solo ad ANZIO e a CUNEO che sono ancora montati per dei problemi nella sostituzione dei LED, in quanto il cordino di ferro non può reggere le nuove armature che pesano troppo. Sono sotto un viale alberato che non riceve mai luce...spero di riuscire...
Per quanto riguarda gli IVREA sono già stati demoliti e gli unici due superstiti sono nel mio garage, quindi posso fare foto ma non sono foto di prodotto in opera.

Per quanto riguarda altro Zerbetto bisognerebbe conoscere qualcuno veneto che possa sapere se in qualche zona della regione ci siano ancora lampade loro installate. Tenendo conto che zerbetto ha ridotto le attività di illuminazione pubblica a inizio anni 80 sarà un compito arduo.

LIBRA non compare nel catalogo...posso provare a chiedere ma la signora è la titolare quindi se lei dice di no probabilmente non è Zerbetto. Stessa cosa per Diabolo...proverò a chiederle nuovamente ma sembrano nomi strani perchè i loro prodotti hanno avuto nomi di città e monti...cosa che Libra o Diabolo non sono.

Zerbetto è partita nel 1948...tutto può essere...

Documentazione spedita...se nel frattempo riuscite a segnalarmi altre installazioni Zerbetto mi aiutereste moltissimo così poi contatto l'amministrazione e cerco di recuperare.
GabryJ84
GabryJ84

Points cummulés : 74

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé